staring at the mess..

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm staring at the mess I made. Here and there. Shoud have this and that. Sigh. Messy messy messy. Mr messy. Lol. Random. Anyway. Had fun last night after a week of studying and rushing to finish up my assignment. Went to this place to play pool, pingpong (reminds me of college moments whenever there's break, there I am with friends in SSD playing pingpong and talk crap, sigh..), ps2,poker and a few more others. All these for just Aud5 the whole night. How cheap is that? Yea, I know! Gonna go there every weekend with few friends. Make there our new once-a-week gathering place to talk and play. It's a cozy place. Nice to hang around with few friends as they play nice music and all. Before that, we played footie and football. Playing sport in winter is kind of awesome. Why? Cause you don't sweat. Hahaha. Stamina is going down. Terrible! 1 lap of running and I'm almost dead?! Tsktsktsk.
when can i see your face again?=)

currently addicted to: the mess i made - parachute
rating: 5 star!:) *in love with it. one word, Awesomeeee ;)

Should've kiss your there
I should've held your face
I should've watched those eyes
Instead of run in place
I should've called you out
I should've said your name
I should've turned around
I should've look again

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP