This or That?

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crap! There's tons of thing I wanna blog about but I forgot. Hmmmmm... Anyway, finished my accounts test today, woohoo!!! But, sh**! It's damn hard, well its harder than the test given out in Sem1 students. Booo!!! What is this?! Lousy! Hahaha. Now, assignmentsss and homeworksss. In fact, I'm up now rushing to finish my BIS summary. God! Why is there so much to summarize?! My hand is aching! Help anyone? Lol. There's a few things that I want it either way. This way or the other way? I'm lost. Lost in no man's land. Am I suppose to feel this way or not? I want to but I'm feeling weird when I'm in that situation. CONFUSING PLEASE! Btw, let's change topic, guess what? I finally know who's Emma Watson! Lmao. XD She is the girl in Harry Porter and she is pwetty and sweettt ;) Jemo was warning me to back off cause she belongs to him. Hahaha.


currently addicted to Shiroi Yuki - Kokia *been playing it for hours.lovethissong:)

We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP