Situations

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Different situation, different response? Yesterday was in accounts class, there's this guy sitting in front of me and a chick was sitting beside him. So, I thought they were couple or something la. Hahaha. Half way through the class, lecturer took the attendance roll. After she finished calling everyone's name, except that chick's name wasn't called. Why? because she's not suppose to be in the class. She explained that she's the sister for the guy beside her and that she was there to help her brother COPY NOTES. Wth right? I know. Uni level and this dude can't even do his notes himself? Tsktsktsk. Anyway, its a good thing cause if he continues to not do that, his sister will come and I get to see more of her. Hahahaha XP *she's quite pretty;D * LOL.. These few days, I heard alot of happy as well as suprising news and there's some particular situation I have got no idea how to deal with it. Quote from AdamLeeWaiHoe: keeps hearing in my head and fucking hates it! Yea, I really hates it! So f*** off for god's sake! It keeps on appear over&over&over again:(



Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading,
From all the things that we are
But are not saying.
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP