little wonders

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WOW! Let me emphasize my WOW yet again. Life is just unexpected. It'll always suprise you with its way. And soon, you'll think that hmm.. nothing seems Impossible. Hahaha. I would like to say Congrates to the person(you know who you are) ;) Wish you well:D Where is mine? Why does it take so long to find 1? Huh? Whyyyyy? I shall just pray that my Red Thread lead me to a person like Mei. HAHAHA! praypraypray :P oh. forgot to mention that I finally got the job! Yay!!! More money on the way! Hehehe XP



let it go,
let it roll right off your shoulder
don't you know
the hardest part is over
let it in,
let your clarity define you
in the end
we will only just remember how it feels

our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP