i need rainbow!

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009

Am I losing it or not? I feel like I'm losing in all sort of ways. This and that. Sigh. Why? Can you tell me why? I don't understand. It's like, certain things just bring up the other things up which then come back and haunt me whenever I tried to forget about it. I'm working hard. Why is this happening? It was all good till sometimes it struck me yet again. I try this way and that way. It works, somehow. But apart of it still stay there. STUCK! hmm... I wish I can see a rainbow now. rainboooowwww~ Don't know what else to say.. Listening to JayChou's songs now. *kinda emo* Haha. Used to listened to it almost everyday during last year but now, less. Bad for health. Lol. Sometimes somethings just always doesn't goes the way we expected. It'll make you happy for a moment or to say period but after that, all's gone. And then ByeBye is the word to say. Learn to deal with it no matter how you doesn't want it to end. Or not, continue to suffer/live in your past. Treat it as a new chapter has begun.


Life is like a view from the window.
You can't change the window even if you don't like it,
but you can change the way you look at it.
Then you can see how beautiful the life is.
:)
idk why immissingyou.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP