It's possible =O

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why am I awake at this time when I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to library and study? Yes. Library on sunday. Good place to hangout. Lol. In fact. I love library! Hahaha. Bet you guys think i'm a nerd now. XD Anyway. I'm awake to blog and this post is specially dedicated to the Malaysia XI. Good job people, you guys just prove that Malaysia is always Boleh in any sense. Hahaha. 2-3 is a good score ;) Unfortunately for you guys, Stupid Owen! Got problem izit? Must score a? Loll. Manchester United needed a former rival's striker to help them win a game, not just a game but against Malaysia? It's hilarous:P Sorry Manchester United's die hard fans. Hehehe.

*Note to kimberlyyap: See the result? Doesn't matter if their training is harder, they just won it by 1 and it was during the final minutes. Hahaha :D



Hey girl, you know, you drive me crazy
One look puts the rhythem in my hand
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP