oops =S

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Supposed to meet my boss today in the morning but guess what! Oopss.. I overslept. LOL. 1st day of meeting as he wanted to speak to me about something and I was late. Only arrived during the afternoon and he left already(the place i'm working is just across the street,lol) =S KANTOI! But. Lucky me? His wife told me its alright and said "Come tomorrow morning after you wake up. Don't need to rush." What a great boss! (wife I mean) =P was overslept because... Loads&loads of things is spinning around my head. @.@ Goddamit! F*** off! Because of these things, I can't get a good night sleep and even I was in a good mood, when it suddenly came to my mind, Down it goes my mood. Argghh! Crap! Any suggestion to how am i suppose to remove all these things awayyy? Well, I prefer deleting my memories. It seems a far much easier and faster way. I'm in no good shape now. Outta shape. Triangle?Square?Rectangle perhaps? No what-so-ever idea. Sigh. Need *hmm what's the word*.. ahhh.. Need to be consult. That should be the word. Haha. Helppppp :( I shall live without regrets which I've tons of them. Maybe I should just learn to Respect more? Best friend told me to respect it so I shall do as said. That word is so.. effective.. I will respect it!:)

note to myself : come on! you can do it! think positive! spice up your life!;)

Maybe if my heart stops beating
It won't hurt this much
And never will I have to answer again to anyone...

Please don't get me wrong...

Because
I'll never let this go,
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't wanna be alone,
But now I feel like I don't know you


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP