F.U.C.K

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm pissed now! Whyyy? Well, for a reason it's because of a bastard! F*** you, you piece of mother tutttutttutututututt! Arggh!!!! You can just go to HELL and burn for life! A**hole! Take this dumbshit >> _l_ F.U.C.K Y.O.U! You're such a "Grateful" person huh I guess? Wow! Congratulation! GO DIE!!!! You 2 face dick head! Backstaber! What other word suit you huh? I'm sure there's LOTS more. Well, time to cool down. Chill tanveijae, relax~ Anyway. Wish YOU well in becoming a Great Bastard! Tell me when you are, I will give you an award!


I turn my head to the east
I dont see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west
still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north,
swallow that pill
that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone,
the new me will be alright.

That part of me left yesterday
the heart of me is strong today
No regrets im blessed to say
the old me dead and gone away.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP