hahaha

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

Firstly, I would like to say Thankyou to You God! You're the man! I love You! Hahaha. It's true that people say that "God have eyes" (meaning he will treat everyone fair):D Anyway. Yesterday I watched scary movie 4. What the hell, stupid movie yet funny. LOL. It make no sense at all. The dad close the car door when his daughter's leg was there, when he realise he cant close it, he tried slamming it. What a retard father! HAHAHA. XD and finally I watched Marley&Me. People! It's a great movie! Haven't watch it? Go watch now!!! ohh.. don't judge the movie by its cover k. It might looks boring as its about a dog and the owner, But once you watched it, you'll know how great it is. I rate it 4.5 out of 5 =D Lucky I got the movie from kuoleeching before I left. Haha:D Akai ito is next on the list (thanks to kim for sending the link) =)

*Currently addicted to Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamins [it is an awesome song]

Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
As I burn another page,
As I look the other way.
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
So tell me how it should be.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP