weird

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

Of late, weird things/situations happened. Weird~ Today when I woke up from my nice long 12hr sleep(right after I ate a whole bowl of noodle and 2 drumsticks,Hahaha), I checked my mail and there's this mail saying I created a PlayStation(R)Network account. Wth! I've never done such thing and when I went to check,it's from a US site of PlayStation and Someone used my email and create an account! Holys***! Its for FAQ of PS3 or something bout PS3. Which smart guy did that?! What makes me get more curious is that its from a US site and how this guy know my email?! Did my account got Hacked? Crap! Anyway, this particular guy don't let me find out who you are if not, you'll (think of the consequences)! Btw, motivation anyone? Homeworks&Assignments are piling up like Mountain! LAZY....


I can't find the word to say to you
Leaving me no other choice
but
to just stand by the side and watch
this Drama goes on
as it plays.
Only you know what's best for you
&
I'll just hope for the best
for You.



Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it
Gotta leave it all behind now


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP