Hmm...

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

Work Work Work. That's the only thing in my tiny brain at this time. Was in class today, whatever the lecturer said, all din't go in my head. Or did went in? Well, I was thinking about work and moneyyy all the time. $$$ Calculating the money that I will get if how many hours I'm working and hell yeah! (quite alot)=P Thus, desire list went up, up & UP! Hahaha! XD Planning to buy a new lappie *vaio CS white :D niceeeee. Hehehe. Can't wait till I earn money(get to spend moreeeee *evil laugh*) XP Going to watch "Hangover" in a few hours time. Its a damn funny movie according to the trailer I came through. I lmao while just watching the trailer, imagine when watching the whole movie. Sure to make me laugh till EVERYTHING *poofff* away from my stressful brain:) I want everything in my head now Goneeee! GO AWAY please! and Yes! Mommy allow me to get a new harddisk drive for my lack of memory laptop and 160gb old harddisk drive. 1tb harddisk drive coming right up!!! Haha.=D



I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants.
And all the needs.
All I don't want to need at all.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP