facebook

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Facebook is being retarded! Ishhh! Annoying sial! Why? Cause it keeps on send me notifcation 'facebook have lost your quiz result' blablabla..... Screw you la fb. Lousy shit! Hahaha. It annoys the shit outta me. Lol. Anyway, was going through every single picture in my fb profile and I realize 93% of the pictures were all taken during my college times. Memories~ I miss Syuc and everyone there. How I wish 2008 never pass by. Hahaha. Good times indeed. Best times of my study life. HAHAHA XD Been thinking lately and was discussing with my mum, which uni is best for me to transfer next year after I'm done with life in Deakin. God. I hate here! Argh! People here is just so.... UNBELIEVABLE! Me no likey=( LOL. Mommy said 'Up to you, you like. As long you're ok with it any uni will do just fine.' Yay! :D Perhaps RMIT next year? Hehehe:P Here I come RMIT, wait for me!!! ;)


prefer to study
rather than
working
study is more relaxing than work, I think?
No?Hmm.
:)

You are the earth beneath my feet,
You are my gravity.
Cause lately I've been tired and uninspired.
Cause lately I've been tired, oh-so tired.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP