falling to pieces

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its 2.36AM. I'm sleepy but can't sleep. Why? No idea! What is this? Tomorrow have class but here I am still blogging. Something is stuck in my mind and I can't express it cause I'm not sure what's that. wtfff! Anyway, I realise time passes by too quickly, it's about 1 week and few days I got back in aussie. Missing is just the right word to say. Family and friends. Arghh!!! Being alone and far away make me realise 1 thing, no matter what family is always out there for us[ME]. There's much love given to us but we never do realise it until we're far apart from them :( instead we always crave for other type of love (i'm sure you guys know what love) ;D hahaha.





I miss feeling you there by my side
I miss holding you close in the night
I miss the things that we used to do
I miss you

And I’m sure there are moments
When you start to think about me

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP