What if The World Throws Me Off The Edge?

>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wootwoot!
Happy happy holiday to me!
I am DONE with my Mid Sem Exam!
Woohoo! :D:D:D

Can't wait for friday to come and then next monday and lastly next tuesday! I am happy :D Marketing exam today was so-so. God, please let me get at least 7/15. It is so hard so yea, I am not greedy. 7/15 will be good enough since I've got 15/20 for presentation. Hehe. Tomorrow, I will finally cut my thick thick hair. Cannot stand the weather with such thick hair. Almost fainted. It was a high of 40degrees today at Melbourne. I swear that the weather is just so weird, 2days ago, it was still so cold, around 19degrees and see what happened after 2days? OMG la... Hahaha! Anyway, wondering why I can't wait for friday and the days after that? The reason is because, Bhakti from Sdyney is coming down to stay with me and then Jinhan from Adelaide on next monday. How awesome right?! Lucky to have these 2 friends. Instead of me going everywhere, they come and visit me:P *Claps* Oh! Not to forget next tuesday which is the day mommy, daddy and sister coming AGAIN! Lol! Finally I'll then have the chance to eat home cook food and also *jengjengjeng* my Guitar! Wheeee! Can't wait till I play with it. Looking at it through skype makes me go *i want i want* HAHA! Ohya, it will be my sis's bday too on the day itself. How awesome right? Bday gift = Coming to Melb visit her brother who is getting her a Original Nintendo DS game. Don't need to thank me sis, your welcome(: Anyhow, was reading kuoleeching's blog today, according to her, her friends are all attached. Crap! Mine too): Mr.lonely... Sigh! So yea, she'll be waiting for her 'prince' and I'll be waiting for my 'princess' or whatever. Lmao! XD

Thoughts to myself: Should I just listen to what mommy said OR trust my feeling?
Currently addicted to: Happy - Leona Lewis

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP