E71

>> Monday, December 7, 2009

I AM BORED!
Arghhhh!
Have nothing to do now so decided to blog. Friend's house yesterday for bbq because of his bday. His mum is just so good in cooking. She made jellies, glutinous rice, home made sour cream, home made satay kuah and lots more. All of it were so yummmm:P Mmm! 1 month living in his house, comfirm I gain weight become a 'feizai'. Hahaha! Stayed over at his house, dota session in his room with his friends&relatives. Damn! It was like a mini cyber cafe, 3v3. Will upload pictures next time when I feel like doing it. And you people will know what I meant. Lol! The cables were everywhere. Dota till like 5am, slept, woke up at 10am cause his sis send me home. In between, during 2am halfway of our dota session, we all got hungry so what do we do? Continue bbq of course. HAHA! Awesome, bbq during midnight in such cold weather and lots of stars up on the sky:D Niceeee(: So got home around 11am, was so dead that I don't even feel like moving. Continued my sleep at 12pm after 1hour of cricket session. Woke up at almost 6pm. Hehe! Some fella, Kaixuan, then pm me in msn, saying he wanna dota. Wait dude, my 11pm your 8pm(; Oh! R.I.P to TanHanYin. Sorry to hear about it. =/ Although I do not know you but I know you're kaixuan's friend. So yea, R.I.P mate!


Before I forget...
Hooray people!!!
I made my decision,
it is E71(:

Pictures of the disneyland christmas thingy and the bbq_dota session will be uploaded when I feel like to. Sorry peeps! Lazy):

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP