Let's Run & Hide.

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

4/12 - Watched new moon on friday night. The movie is so-so. 3/5? Haha! The only few nice parts of the movie is that, Bella (Kristen Stewart) is hotter now. Damn! Love it when the camera was shooting her running to the Volturi to save Edward. Pfft! LOL!:P The other part that I like about the movie is the werewolves. Awesome stuff! (;


5/12 - Suppose to meet up with uni friend to do accounting assignment at 2.30pm in uni. But, he said he will come and pick me up, hence, SUSHI! :D Hehe. I've been craving for it since the last time I had it which was hours ago. I don't know why I seem to love it so much. Thinking of it makes my stomach go hungry again. Gah! Oh well. The jap restaurant is just 2mins walk from my place. How nice right?! Hehe! Anyhow, I was only picked up on 3 or was it 3.30pm? Hmm... Finished sectionA of the assignment and next up, sectionB @__@ Lol! Came back home with him to transfer my movies to his hdd. Failed cause his hdd died! =/ Mummy called me on skype and told me she bought the guitar already. HEHEHE! Nice guitar, melike! Dinner time, went out with bunch of uni friends. It's so convenient to have a car (lancerrr whereartthou?) Had dinner in a chinese restaurant at Glen Waverley. Quite nice and all the foods ordered are like HOT! All of our tongues became numb! =s After that, back to friends place and dota for a continous of 3hoursplus. My eyes going blinddd. OH! Before that, went to a residential place. Well, it's a house actually that is full of christmas lighting(: Already feeling the atmosphere(; Found mikey mouse, minnie mouse and daisy duck there too. Practically, it's like a disneyland! :D New Disneyland found in Melbourne, Australia! HAHA! Lazy to upload the pictures now, will do it in the next post(;

Nokia5730xpressmusic / E71?
Wanted 5730 at first but now feel like getting E71...
Decision need to be make before 23rd Dec =/
Help! lol.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP