It's all forgiven not forgotten.

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009


So... I just realise that I did not update about my birthday. And now, I'll just update a wee bit. Kinda lazy. I know I know. It's gonna be a new year but heck, I am still lazy. Just bare with me peeps (; As you can see, the picture above. The Awesome shoe is from Lacoste and I bought it as a present for myself. How sad. Buying present for own self -.- Anyhow. Isn't the shoe pwetty?! It is white. I have something for white shoes. Other shoes? Hmm, not so much. It cost 128aud after 20% discount, thanks to Boxing Day Sales. Gotta love that day :P Met jinhan & bhakti that day. Lunch paid by jinhan. Guess what, I ordered a kid's meal fish 'n' chip and I couldn't finish it. LOL! Pretty much sums up my birthday for this year. Not gonna type out every other single detail I did for that day. But yea. It is not too bad, at least it is better than what I expected? :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP