High up above or Down below?

>> Thursday, December 10, 2009

As I promised in the previous post, I will post up the pictures of Christmas decoration and bbq_dota session. So yea, this post will be of pictures. Ohya! Pictures are not clear because all of it were taken by my moto V9. It's only 2mp without flash somemore. So don't mind me. Hehe :P

Christmas decoration:

Snow in the house?

Stupid daisy duck. Keep on avoiding me. Only able to take her buttbutt -.-


Closed up on the granny's teeth. Blingbling! XD

People and more people...

No entry.


Ooo~! I see santa!




BBQ_Dota session:

BBQ pit. Look at the flares. Niceee!

TheHost. All razer except desktop. One word, Rich. Haha!

Wire is everywhere @__@

Spot my awesome laptop :P


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP