Talks_The Ugly Truth.

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Questions popping out every minutes. Gah! What brings people together? Do they actually meant what they say? Even if they do, do they actually act it out or it's just a mere talk? Looks can be deceiving. Don't judge a book by it's cover. All these proverbs don't they remind us to not trust anyone easily? Well, even if one do know someone for quite sometimes, people do change and they're just full of crap. Is it so? Is there anyone in this world that is trust able? Is everyone actually having a mask and behind of it, nobody can ever guess what is the person thinking? Besides, why do people talk? Communication? Is the conversation all about the truth or it's just all fake? People lies to each other, why is it so? To make the other person happy or just to hide what they actually meant? Half of most conversations are actually just mere talk. They don't really meant what they say. In other words, they're talking cock! Because of this, people tend to doubt more often hence, even friends starts to doubt each other. ANYHOW, I'm just expressing what's going on in my mind. Please, do not try gaining sympathy or talk as if you're the saddest person in the world. Cause, from now on, people will doubt you. Well, for starters, I'll be the 1st. Your words are so fake? It'll better be for me to not make any assumptions, you yourself know much better. You're just another one of those people who had changed to the worse not the better. Well, before I end this shit, I have one thing to tell you. "I regret for trusting and believing you. I thought you're different form the others. Guess I was wrong?" A lesson for me to learn.

ps: you are the person I'm talking about, but you wouldn't know that I'm talking about you(:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP