Every single hour fades.

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

1st attempt (picture taken from Great Ocean Road)

2nd attempt (from St.Kilda beach)

3rd attempt (from some park in Melbourne)

Learning to do photo editting. Still suck I suppose. Trying to figure out how to use photoscape intro by wheyjinn. It is so confusing although according to her it is easy to use. Lol! Anyone kind enough to wanna teach me to do awesome photo edittings? (: So today, went to buy xmas presents for mommy, daddy & sister. Sigh! I am like broke now. But, I did have fun searching and choosing the presents. Feel so xmas-ish. Hahaha! On top of that, I wrapped all of the presents myself with different patterns. 1st time wei, hooray for me. I don't usually wrap presents cause I hate it, well, is actually I never wrap presents :P Clean my entire room, it was so messy. Mommy saw it when we skyped and was all like 'OMG! How can you live like that?' Well, when one get lazy, everything's possible (; HEHE! Lmao!

I just wanna get 'that thing' off my mind!
Why must it come back and haunt me?
Suffering much... ):

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP