Mewie Quismes

>> Friday, December 25, 2009

Mewie Quismes everyone!
What did you guys do? Had fun? Well, I sure did (; The day started out with me thinking that, it's just another xmas day. Nothing special. But guess I'm wrong? :P Cousin picked my family and me up to his house for lunch. Lunch was kinda awesome, there's grilled salmon, salad, sushi and lamb (ewww!). I liked grilled salmon most. Niceeee. And 1st time I actually ate salad. Good start. It's kinda nice, mix of veges and chicken and some sauce topping. So yea, after lunch, played wii, discussed about what car to buy for next year, and PICTIONARY. Damn! Never knew pictionary is that fun. Love that game la. Full of laughter while playing it. HAHAHA! The way people draws is just hilarious :P Initially thought that is just lunch and then back home. But as you can read, stayed for wii and pictionary. One lead to another and so fast it's already like 7pm? 7pm means dinner! Yay! LOL! Had pretty much the same food for lunch except there's grilled chicken so called 'tandoori chicken' as extra dish. After that, back home and here I am blogging about how I spend my xmas. Hope you guys did enjoy yours (:

UK / US for masters? Hmm.. Mommy said US, Daddy said UK.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP