hawaii, wait for me!!!

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hawaii! Honolulu! Mokululu or something like that. Wait for me Islands! I'm coming! Hehehe:P Dream destination. I love the place. Saw the introduction of the islands and the places of interest. Man! lovelovelove! :D The place is just amazing. So niceeee and I reckon the life there will be so relaxing that I think the stress level of those residents living there is 0%. I wanna migrate there! Or perhaps have a longgggg holiday break there. Hahaha! So, my dad has arrived finally! And he asked me whether I wanna go back this September which is next month after my finals. Should I? Lol. Its like holiday. 3 months in Aussie, then few weeks back in Malaysia. Bacn and forth. HEHEHE XP I like! But instead I feel like going back during December for christmas break as Ausmat 2008 is organizing a trip to penang! I only have 2 weeks break then but who cares when you get to see all your all pals. Rightrightright?

*kuoleeching, you're allowed to post it if you want. your choice:)

September
or
December
?


哪里有彩虹告诉我
能不能把我的愿望还给我
为什么天这么安静
所有的云都跑到我这里

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP