4th Sept 09

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can't wait!!! 4th of Sept, hmm, 14 more days. Meaning exactly 2 more weeks and I'll have a visitor from NSW by the name Bhakti Venugopal (hope I din't spell your name wrong). HAHAHA! Woohoo! Can dota, cs, booze and ber-Gay! LOL! wtfff! just kidding about the gay part. XD Unfortunately, another guy from SA couldn't come. Damn! If not, it'll be a THREESOME! hahahahaha! wtffff! x.x Limjinhan! It's ok you can't join us this time, make sure next time you come or me and you can go Sdyney and visit Bhak. Right? ;) Haha. Between, mommy told me that when they get back to Malaysia, we gonna have a new pet. A DOG! Last time a beagle (who ran away) haih.. but now a Pitbull I think? Fierce one rather than a playful one. And mommy thought of giving him the name 'Fruity'. HAHA! lmao! *any idea on what name should it be?*


mommy: how about 'fruity'?
me: OMG! wth! such a gay name for a dog of its type. moreover its a MALE!

Haha. To the new dog, please do not bite me when I'm back ok? Hahaha:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP