next stop: California

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alright! Now this post is dedicated to Kuoleeching aka my mother. Hehehe:) Tomorrow which is 5th of August 2009, she'll be flying to US the next destination of her new chapter in life. Hope you enjoy yourself there kuoleeching! Still remember how I met this girl through Yethan. Haha. 1st time we actually met, I didn't really know she exist cause we were having lunch with a BIG group of CHS-ians I think and we were both sitting at both end of the tablesss. Lol. And I still can't remember how both of us got close. Hmm. Do you remember? Probably she talks too much:P Anyway, she is a fun, loving, friendly friend I suppose. True?:D A good friend indeed. We went for Early breakfast together, many other stuff. Without her, life in college, I think will be quite bored. Haha. Ahhh~ Memories... Ohya between, sorry didn't have a go-away present for you. Haha. You don't need one, bet you had received quite a number of them. Anyway, since I have nothing to give you, I'll just present you this few sentences:

Life at anytime can be difficult.
Life at anytime can become easy.
Good or Bad, they are Seasons of Life.
It all depends upon,
how you take on life and adjust to these seasons.

Remember, any difficulties you face and need someone to talk to, Tanveijae, your good friend aka son will be there although we're like at both ends of the world:) Once again, wish you best of luck! Byebye!;) Oh, have a safe flight too:D
*psst!
Kuoleeching, my air tix to US a! Don't forget! Hehehe:P

On the stereo,
Listen as
she go,
Nothing's gonna stop her now,
California here
she come!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP