funfunfun:D

>> Friday, August 28, 2009


Picture of the day!
Is it a snow man or a snow woman?
Hahaha!
Its both! Lol.
He/she has boobs and dick!
lmao!
XD

What a day up in the mountain! Morning was freezing cold! I was like shivering and the visual was so blur. It was as early as 10 I think? But it looked so dark. The place is just awesome! Nice view. Was getting on the so called 'chair lift' up to the mountain, did not know that there's a handle up on every chair lift, I was like 'omg! nothing to hold on a? later fall to the mountain how?' HAHA! Damn stupid I know. But seriously at the moment I'm like OMG. Die la like that! Hahaha. Up there, activities like snow ball fighting with my family. Daddy and sister; me and mummy! It's damn freaking fun! So gonna go there Again next year but not on a one day trip anymore but to Stay there. Hehehe. Conclusion: Super fun day!:D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP