new target? hohoho=P

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Hello people! Finally I found a place for me to sweat! Well, not really sweat la but still. At least I'll have a scheduled day for sport:D YES SPORT! iloveeeesport! Hahaha. Went to uni quite early today and joined DUSA (Deakin University Student Association) in order for me to be able to join the Malaysian Club 'found' by my friend's friend. Hahaha. That membership cost me AUD20!!! Omg! Quite expensive as it expires end of this year. Sigh! If only I went to apply for it earlier this year, more worth it. Hehehe:P The club offers activites. For example like today, every tuesday there's badminton. Niceee~ While other activities like BBQ gathering or something like that will be informed if there's one. And most importantly, in this post, I would like to announce that I found new target! Hahaaa. lolll XD She's not that bad. Quite pretty:) Her pic is posted on top. Lol. Her name is Im Yoona from Korea and she is born in 1990. Wooo~ Same age as me. As those old people say "old one doesn't goes, new one doesn't come" (in mandarin: 旧的不去,新的不来。) HAHA! *note: my target might/might not be her. i might be bullshitting (guessguessguess) Hehe.


Everyday I sit here waiting,
Everyday just seems so long,
And now I've had enough of all the hating,
Do we even care, it's so unfair.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP