心雨;Heart Rain

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working is fun but tiring. Never under-estimate LCD TV. I've learned my lesson, they look light but damn! Especially when you were to carry and move around 200 plus unit of LCD TV. Well, one reason was because I was still feeling sick, so no strength at all. Hahaha! I love the job, it was a 2 day work. My transportation is included, 1st day breakfast (McD) lunch (some chinese tapao food) and as for dinner (gourmet italian food in a italian restaurant); 2nd day breakfast (some homemade yam cake aka carrot cake) lunch (KFC); finished work. The salary was increased from 120aud to 130aud. How good is that? LOL!:P I wish I can find more jobs like this one. Hehehe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I was just wondering. What does LOVE means? Does different generations have different meanings? My friend encounter this and I was told about this and find it really weird. I mean what does kids nowadays think LOVE is? Is LOVE = sexy, hot, pretty, cute, hot, handsome and muscular? Well, through what I see, I do think that. And I swear, these people are damn damn effing shallow. When a guy was trying to be loving and sweet, they as the younger&immature generation say that that guy is being pathetic. I mean, come on! LOOK WHO'S TALKING LA BITCHES! Grow up please?! Oh and for those guys same age as those bitches. Maybe I should refer them as immature. Who goes to a playground and work out with a whole bunch of friends and take pictures of themselves doing it? People, playground is for kids (age range 5 to 10yo). If you guys wanna be so 'fit', go to the gym. And work out means work out, why wanna take picture and post it up in the net and show others? Trying to show off your muscle izit? And my advice is, you win a girl's heart with your heart NOT MUSCLE! Dumbasses! Ohya, and stop being COCK-SUCKING BASTARDS you people. As for the bitches, you might think you're oh-so-good but in reality, you girls are just bunch of BIMBOS;) Whatever it is, just grow up and be more mature. *note: I am not bitching but just expressing my feeling, the same as my friend is having now. And to whom it may concern, think about this hard;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP