Ohh, she's a Diva

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

Clubbing at Se7en on Friday night. Smiley theme [mr men&lil miss]. Wore my favourite, Mr.Messy there. Hahaha! Was lining up, some girl got egg-ed. Unlucky. Everyone was like woahhh! Lucky me did not get egg-ed. Was just behind her. Hallelujah!;) Best clubbing night till now:D Met miss Adrina there. The 1st question she asked my friend before meeting me was How Tall is VJ? WHAT IS THIS ADRINA?! Lol. I've grow! Hahaha. Oh oh, thanks Adrina for the sticker:) How awesome of you to steal the sticker for me. Haha! Anyhow. Was dancing on the dancefloor. The club was quite big and it was so coincidence that I met my Ausmat friends, Angeline and Samantha. Best thing was we were just dancing side by side and I did not realize until one of them called me. LOL! Overall, it was a fun fun fun night. It was a good good night;D Next day, I bought my 1st ever original game, Fifa10. So expensive but it was worth it. At least I bought it with my hard earn money rather than my parents money.


Next friday, Se7en or Eve? Hmm.
HAHAHA!
Ohya!
Before I forget,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM!;)

She is nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood hoe
I'm trying to find the words to describe
This girl without being disrespectful
The way that booty movin' I just can't take no more
Have to stop what I'm doing so I can pull her close
I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl
Without being disrespectful
(Damn girl)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP