NERDY NERDY ME

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

Yeap! The title says it all. Its the time again to be nerdy. Finals so nearrrrrr like Next Week? @.@ Anyhow, I do think being nerd its kinda fun! lol! Not lying, it's true. It's like you doesn't need to care about other things but just focus on ONE THING, the BOOK. Hahaha. So as I was studying in the libary today from 1pm to 8.30pm, I was listening to my ipod and I don't know why but as it plays those secondhand serenade songs, my memories brought me back to last year when me and kawan2ku was preparing for finals in library. A big group of people like more than 10 of us studying from day till night! All nerds!!! :P And oh, I would like to announce here, ilove management! Screw you people who thinks management is boring!(kidding) Hahaha. Management is AWESOME! Hahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next paragraph..... lol!
I had 2 disturbing news and 1 really LOUSY news! The 1st disturbing news is that my mum told me today that my friend was in an accident recently. GOSH! Terrible accident, he was in the car with his friend, and that guy died! The whole car terbalik after hitting 2 lamp post! HOLYSHIT! Anyway, RIP dude. Sorry to hear such incident. :S Next disturbing news is that my uni friend told me today that his friend was in AirAsia recently on the way flying to Taiwan. Before the plane took off, it had some problem so the flight was delayed about an hour. On the way flying to Taiwan, the plane somehow just drop like dont know how many altitude, one of the passenger (an old uncle) was off his sit and hit the ceiling of the plane! WTF right?! Lucky after 4 seconds, everything was ok. PEOPLE! Never take AirAsia again! Well if you want, take it own your own risk! Is it worth risking your life just to save a few hundreds more to take a SAFE airline? Not for me! So here comes the LOUSY news, F***! I might not be going back to Malaysia till mid of next year! F***! I seriously wanna go back but things just happens! Why must uni start so soon?! Tiuuuu! =.= OKAY, I guess I must stop writing now. It's freaking long! @.@ IMBA LONG!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP