Doctors are money suckers?

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So, I was feeling seriously sick yesterday starting from the midnight (the night after the 'Unlucky' day). My heart was feeling damn pain. As if something was compressing it, I couldn't breathe! Yea, I thought I was dying or at least having heart attack. And the next morning my body was kinda hot, went to pharmacy, bought ventolin [puffer for ashtma]. It just relieves by a little bit. Later, was still feeling shitty and so went to the clinic [mommy force me to go]. People! Don't fall sick at least not in Australia. Without appointment, I needed to wait about 60mins just to see the doctor. When it was my turn, the doctor check my heart, lung and others, almost everything except doing test like ERG i think? Result was I'm all healthy and she (the doctor) have no idea what was wrong with me. Okay? That consultation session took only 15mins =.= Well, that's for time wasting after I had to wait for an hour. As for the cost, OHMYGOD! The consultation fees cost 90aud. Wtf! It's like robbing during the day. I wonder whether doctors earn alot. Hmm....

Equation of The Day: (Sick + Time) + Doctor = lots of $$$ WASTED







0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP