Worldwide

>> Sunday, September 13, 2009

Had fun today! Woohoo! Why? Because had small session of mahjong and cho tai di a.k.a Big 2 with 3 people from US and Malaysia. Hahaha. Including me, it'll be Australia, US and Malaysia. How cool. Hehehe. Enjoyed it. It was funnnnn:D Well at least it was a period of time that stop me from thinking about my upcoming finals. Yeap! FINALS! Damn, I just can't describe the feeling how I hate the word of it. Argh! Its like 8 more days and DOOMS DAY will arrive. Sigh. Accounts is the most bitchy subject! That's what I think. I only pray that I pass it and as for other 2 subjects, Business Information System and Management, GOD, please let me get a D for both of them? D as in Distinction not D fail. Lol!

WHY AM I STILL NOT IN THE MOOD
FOR STUDIES?
FINALS SOON!
TANVJ!
START STUDYING!!!
*aiming for scholarship:D


It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I, I can't change your mind
I know it's like trying to turn away one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP