Blue Skies Fade To Grey

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

Story of the day start with:
1. Was facebook-ing, doing the luck and horoscope quizes.
2. Results I got for luck is 38% and horoscope [health section: Might injured your arm, don't stress]
3. Wondering why my luck is so low when my 1st day of finals start today and why will I stress my arm when I will have a MCQ exam instead of writing exam.
4. Came back the test, check some questions and all the answers were right. Wondering still why my luck is stated only 38%
5. Dinner time, was hungry, re-heat the curry mommy cooked before she left.
6. After done heating, before taking out from the pot, I wore a RUBBER GLOVE to take it out because it was very very hot.
7. Before taking it out, I seriously have this feeling the bad luck must be later i drop the whole bowl of curry (I swear I had this feeling, no jokes!)
8. Was holding the bowl and was reaching the my dining table soon. The bowl was just a few cm away from the table. *note: my dining table is just beside my bed
9. As I thought, that feeling about dropping the bowl of curry was REAL. FUCK!!!!
10. POM! The bowl drop on the table and all of its curry oil spilled to my bedsheet, my comforter, my beloved frog{keroppi} :'( , and also my wall [almost the ceiling part]... I have no idea how it can spill to such a tall place.
11. Stressed, wanted to shout loudly but cannot, cause if I do, everyone in the building can hear.
12. Bath while washing the Gigantic comforter of mine [apparently its a queen size, CRAP!] and also my bedsheet. (was in the showerscreen for almost 90mins)
13. When brushing those stains with brush. Holymama! The quiz in fb that says I might stress my arm, it is True. =.=
14. My arm almost came off brushing those tiny little stains everywhere. And fyi, when the comforter was wet, my god, it weight heavier than a 25kg luggage, I assume it at least 35kg.
15. Was dying doing all those shit, brushing and squeezing the water out.
16. After doing all that, I was bringing my bedsheet and comforter to the laundry beside my building to dry those things. [to get into my building, you need to have this security key to unlock the door]
17. Finish, doing those things, I was gonna go back into my building, and OH GOD! the lock of the door spoilt! Of all people to 1st experience it and also of all the weather when it's raining heavily outside!
18. MOTHERFUCKER!KNNCB!TIUNIASENG!
19. Called the tenant which apparently stay in the same building about this situation. Came down to meet me and have a discussion.
20. Realize that, He [the tenant] is so soft-spoken, swear to God. Softer than a girl, well at least softer than all the girls I know?

Well, there you go. That sums up my 1st day of finals. What a day huh? I feel like killing myself. Really unlucky! =(

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work a smile and go for a ride

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP