I'll keep holding on, I'll keep singing my song

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

So, finals is over. Yes it's over. Suppose it's a happy thing, well, it is kinda happy. But I am feeling so bored now. Arghhh!!! I have got nothing to do at all. It's like I'm rotting away. To be honest, at least during exam time, I have something to do such as study. Yes, I miss studying. *Fuck! I can't believe I said that* =.= I guess I'm better off being a nerd huh? HAHAHA! How I wish I was one. Lol! I'm going nuts. Ever wonder what does it feel like being a nerd?:D Anyhow, today I finally went for a haircut after like 3 month plus? The haircut here is so expensive, like 25aud? Damn! I am a cheap ass, yeap I am! Lol! Oh, most important thing was that my fringe was growing all so well, it's the ideal length. And guess what, I told the hairdresser that I just wanted to TRIM. End result I get was, *fuckkkk!* he shorten my fringe! Knncb! I waited for so long for my fringe to grow to that length I wanted and within few seconds, gone dah! =.= Between, I'm having this feeling to pierce my ear. Hmm, but again, it's so expensive. 30aud to pierce my ear? I rather use that money and eat. Hehehe. Oh and yes! I got a job! A day for 120aud, not bad huh the pay? :P My job is to work in a storage factory by just carrying the new tv out of it's box and stick a sticker on to them. How easy is that job and the pay? I am not complaining but Showing Off! LOL! XD


It's been awhile since the two of us talked
About a week since the day you walked
Knowing things would never be the same
With your empty heart and mine full of pain
So explain to me, how it came to this

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP