Pretend -.-

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finally the presentation is done! Phew! Anyhow, I just wonder why do some people loves to pretend/act as if they are close to one. -.- This really pisses me off. ASKDKFJ! You and also you! Fing you both. CBPs! Knnccb! GAH! Must la spoil my mood. 1 trying to merajuk, 1 acting cute and all. WAHLAN! WTF is wrong with this world nowadays?! Tiu~! I'm not even close to you 2 but yet 1 likes to merajuk so much but calling my name (EW! All my hair standing ok, even my DICK HAIR!) and another 1, pretend to be quiet and cute by looking at me and then look away (Mahai!). Both of you, please go look into the mirror can anot? I know I myself is not good enough but still... Just please keep your dignity man especially you both are a girl. If it happens to be a guy, that guy will be refer as Hamsap lou/Stalker/Weirdo etc. But it happens to be both also girls, what am I to call them? Please don't make me say that, I'm trying my best to not be mean but you both are really testing my patience. I don't know why you both must be so... annoying (best word I can use by not being mean). My patience level have 4 colours (green, yellow, orange and red). Both of you already tested me till it's orange now. Once it reaches RED, do not blame me for being uber uber mean (another word, Bastard).

PLEASE!!!
I BEG YOU BOTH...
-.-
Thinking of this,
I agree with what mommy told me:
丑人多做怪
(ugly people do alot of weird things)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP