Just have a little patience.

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

36 degree celsius during the day time, whilst 31 degree celsius during night time... Hmm, is this what you call spring, mother nature? Gah! It's not even summer but I'm already experiencing it. Let me guess, during summer it'll be 40 degree celcius? -.- PLEASE NO! I don't want to be a bbq pig. Went for bath 4 times today. Break my record. Imbaaaa~! The shirt I wore was so hot as if I wore it straight after ironing. HolySmocke?! The sun is so...burning your skin. How to sleep when there is no air-conditioning but only a table fan??? Stress betul. Anyhow, went for road trip (Great Ocean Road) with relatives, so called aunties, uncles and cousin, but is actually my cousins and niece. @__@ Confusing much. The trip was awesome except the fact that, when I get of the car, it's so freaking hot and there were plentyyy of those small insect/dustmite look-a-like flying around me and stay at my shirt. And OMG! The flies are back! Geez, they're HUGE/GIGANTIC! 0.o Between, mommy told me a good news just now. Well, it's good and bad, good news is that my cousin's wife is pregnant. Congrates to you, ShinNgin aunty:P (if so happen you read this, do not whack me for calling you aunty) Hehe. The bad news is that their new born baby gonna call me 'be cik' (hokkien, in simple means uncle) -.-! Me is old dah. Haih! LOL! Let's hope that your baby will be fat fat, fair skin and cute. *Imma so gonna pinch* HEHEHE >=] Next, wednesday which is actually tomorrow since now is already 2am Aussie time, my presentation. Formal wear... Hate it when it comes to tie a tie. Formal wear under such hot weather is not a good idea too(; Haha! Finally, to the certain someone, although we are friends but we just know each other not too long and are not close at all so don't mind me for saying please don't simply touch k. Menolikey. Don't understand why people love touching. Itchy hands. Terrible! Din't your mom teach you not to simply touch especially when you're a GIRL! -.- HAMSAP! Me will shout 'Fei Lei' next time if you do simply touch me again. Bare in mind!(; Hahaha! Also, me is no joking... Do Not Challenge TanVeiJae Or Not... LAST WARNING!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP