I can't... Just can't...

>> Friday, November 6, 2009

I can't let it go!
Arghhh~!
Everything seems to be coming back
at this
very second...
-.-

Midnight, 3.30am, listening to CelineDion's songs in my room. Such a quiet night. So peaceful. So relaxing. Except the fact, that thing is coming back..... GodDamnIt-.- Anyhow, just finished watching 'Knocked Up', there's this scene showing the baby coming out from the vagina, HOLYTUTUTUT, that is soooooo obscene. Me eyes going blindddd~! But after that part, everything was awesome (; The baby is just so damn cute. Swear that I would do anything to just see them smile (: They are like.. don't know what to say. Angels:D Feel like pinching them and holding their small tiny & smooth hands. HAHA! fuck! Why am I talking like that (gayyy), must be because I'm not sleeping @__@ Whatever it is, babies are the best (:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP