It's like learning how to Fly.

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a day! Damn, I'm pretty good in wasting time even though I have exams tomorrow. More importantly is that the subject is my 'favourite', Accounts! *claps* NOT! -.-


i. woke up, bath
ii. w/o breakfast, continue watching my awesome drama (50 episodes wei~)
iii. dell video chat with kuoleeching
iv. decided the application sucks, what's next? SKYPE.
v. continued my drama marathon, lunch
vi. dinner, continued the awesomeness marathon
vii. bath, studied for who knows... 2hrs? -.-
viii. continued watching drama
ix. skype with mommy (awesome convo but Thanks to blardy asldkkasj Streamyx, dc-ed like 21983272 times)

Surprisingly, it seems that mommy is ok with 'it' already. Hehehe:P Finally, I've been waiting for this day for yearsss. Funny thing, she's like an old lady asking lots of question. *mommy, if you do read this, don't ask too much question next time, it make you sounds like old aunty if you know what I meant* HAHA! Just kidding(; Anyhow, am happy for now but hours later is dooms day. =/ Wish me LUCK for my accounting test! (:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP