Art of Love.

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Got my result for account test. Ok with it but did not get what I expected. 7point7/10 -.- Where art my point3? Anyhow, hot water is back! Thankgod! Finally I can have a less troublesome and nice long shower. Hehe. Gotta love hot water la, without it, I don't know how am I suppose to live... Skype with daddy instead of mommy, good enough as it has been days since I skype with either one of them due to their trip to Vietnam. Yay to not bringing me there:P Hahaha! Marketing test tomorrow. GOD, pleasepleaseplease let me get at least 3/5. Have to at least get that since I failed my last 1. LOUSY! -.-

Event of the day;
{when lecturer taking roll}
Lecturer: The one behind with the cap, are you my student?
Student A: No?
Lecturer: Why did you lied to me just now by saying you're my student?
Student A: [showing attitude]So? Does it make any differences?
Lecturer: Yeh! Of course it does.
Student A: Oh~! What differences does it make?
Lecturer: [thinking OMG, wth] What do you mean what differences does it make?
Student A: I'm asking you what differences. And I'm here to learn so just let me learn.
Lecturer: [raising voice]Nooo~ You can't. If you're not my student, you are not allowed. I even have students from other uni coming to my class. You do not just simply enter someone's class and say you wanna learn.
Student A: Why are you being so unprofessional? I'm here to learn so just let me be.
Lecturer: [goddamn this kid] What do you mean I'm being unprofessional? And why are you showing your attitude?
Student A: Cause you're raising your voice and why can't you just leave me alone?
Lecturer: I apologize for that but you did not have to show me your attitude. Why?! Cause who simply goes into someone's class and then just say he wanna learn and get free lesson? That's it, I wanna see you later. Do you have your ID card with you?
Student A: -.- OK! and no I don't.
Lecturer: Go to the reception now and get your ID card.
Student A: Nope, not gonna do that.
Lecturer: Ok, you know what. You wait. {went out the class and to find the director}
{meanwhile, student A packed up and ran out of the class and god knows where he went}

To this student, what's your problem? You wasted my time and others too. ASDKGLFS! Gah! Don't be unreasonable please when you know you're in the wrong. OMG wei! Trying to argue when you've totally got no reasons to back yourself up is a 'not-so-smart' thing to do mate.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP