Once again after months :D

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finally!
Finallyyyyy
I get to experience the feeling
of
having an a/c in my room
Again after monthssss.
(:
Mamamia!
It feels so the awesomeeee,
hehehe.
Anyhow,
did I gain weight?
I really hope NOT.
Yesterday,
met up with my friend,
he said 'wah vj. you look fat ad wor'
I said 'no la, where got. it's big size not fat'
he said 'same la'
I said 'no'
Hence,
today morning woke up & decided to do the
Daily Horoscope thingy
kat
Facebook.
Results can be seen below:

Love:
Trust in your love and affection, they will never let you down.

Career:
It’s no use wasting your time and energy on something that doesn’t fully satisfy you.

Health:
***You can think about 'going on a diet'.
Wealth:
New investment opportunities are coming.

Wtf is this?!
Some kind of sign that I'm fat or what?
-.-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP