Where's the bunny?

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

Woohoo!
No more daylight saving!
YES!
Am lovin' the 2hours difference
instead of
THREE :D

Anyways, easter breaks now. 1 week holidays started from 3 days ago meaning friday. Not really much of a holiday as there are assignments to rush and studies to catch up -.- Only gonna start tomorrow :P The breaks so far so good. Erm. Watched cop out on friday night. Just a so-so movie. Didn't really find it That funny. After the movie, time to go back and something happened. Guess what?! Smart me, for forgetting that friday was Good Friday. So instead of looking at the bus schedule of a Good Friday, I looked at the normal friday one. Hence.... Missed out the bus and a few taxis passed by. Didn't stop for it as I haven't realize about my mistake. When I did, too late! -.- Dumbass. Had to call my friend to purposely come fetch me back home. Hahaha! Such a good friend I have (; That's for friday. Yesterday, went on a daytrip to Mornington Peninsula with MSD (Malaysian Society of Deakin). Had a fun time. Like really fun. Laughed the whole day till I got tired. Lol! Being blur as usual. The itinerary informed us that we'll only be leaving by 10am from uni. I got it wrong! I thought was at 9am and went to uni, only to realize that I was wrong. How blur can I be la right? XD I actually thought everyone had left for the trip, leaving me behind ): HAHA! Winery, maze and beach. Winery was so-so. Not really fun as the wine given to us for tasting was SHIT. That's because those staff thought that we're Asians. Fuggers >=l Lunch there was SHIT as well. Wtf! It cost me 30aud which is around rm100 to get a plate of duck salad with egg plant (lil chunk bits of duck, with whole plate of vegies) YUCK! rm100 to eat a plate of grass -.- Gah! Besides, most of the egg plants were burned. Haih, speechless. Nevermind, next to the maze. Had a fun time there getting lost. Hehe! We actually ran around just to get others lost but instead we ourselves got lost. How awesome! HAHAHA! Finally to the beach. Thought to be a nice beach but not up to expectation. But overall, not too bad. Played beach soccer. Nice! The trip was basically awesome. Met alot of fun people not to mention, sohais! :D

I want a new camera!!!
Canon Powershot G11

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP