take me with you, i will not let you down.

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

Got a suprising msn call from lohwaikean few days back.
Lol!
It was a real surprise.
Good to see your sohai face again!
:D
Hahaha.
Anyways...
Watched date night on thrusday night at Chadstone.
It was just hilarous.
I love it!
The black taxi guy made me lmao-ed in the cinema.
Well, not only me but also everyone else.
HAHA!
Owh, not to forget.
Leighton meester (aka Blair in Gossip girl) was in the movie as well.
She's the babysitter for the Fosters.
She is love.
:P
Had pretty interesting week except I was sick for several days, still sick now tho.
-.-
Wed, sore throat
Thurs, flu
Fri, terrible flu and coughing, headache, almost fever
Sat (at this present time), flu and cough
FML!
Hahaha.
Oh guess what peeps.
I'm getting new phone, new psp and also new ds lite!
Hohoho!
Nokia E72, psp3000 and ds lite.
Till then!
CIAO! TAKE CARE! (((:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP