Footprints.

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

I don't know what to blog about. So yea, I'll just let you people know what I did for this year's Easter (:


What I did:
1. Chadstone with cousins, watched Cop Out (3 out of 5 stars)
2. Day trip to Mornington Peninsula. Awesome trip, to know more,
3. Library most of the day
4. Chadstone with Cheryl and her friends, watched Green Zone (3.5 out of 5 stars)
5. City met up with Benson. Had lunch at coconut house. Mmm, nice malaysian food. When entering the shop, you can actually get the real kopitiam smell. Those noodle soup and chicken rice smell. Totally awesome. The price is pretty cheap too (; 7.60aud for a plate of hainanese chicken rice (Y) Later, watched Kick Ass. Stupid and funny movie which caused me 14.50aud (student price) -.- Wtf! Anyway, the movie is the best out compared to the previous 2 that I've watched. 4 out of 5 stars.
6. Cousin's house. Happy hour ;D And wii play time. I seriously suck at mario. God knows why. Haih!

Currently waiting for daddy to come. Countdown, 10moredays. HEHE! Can't wait. Home cook fooddddd, mmmmmm :P

Deciding whether or not to close down the blog.
yes/no?
Not literally but just no more updates.
As in dead.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP