i'm lovin' it

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm loving my life!
Woohoo!
Library almost everyday.
Mmm, loveit!
My newest addiction :D
I wanna be a nerd!
Being a nerd seems so stress-free.
LOL!
It's always me and my book in a quiet environment.
Reading, doing assignment (Y)
What else can I ask for?
Perfect combo!
Hahah!

Weather is getting colder now. Feel so sleepy so early during the night. Not a good thing. 9pm and I'm dying for my bed already. Currently listening to korean and japanese songs. Awesome! Got bored of english and chinese songs. Ohya! Watched clash of titans just now through online streaming. OK LAH... 3 stars out of 5 =/

Decision
If only I had made That Decision at That Time.
Till now, I am still regreting on it.
Perhaps it's better to let it be as it is.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP