Change.

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What happened?
I feel so different.
It's like a dead me.
Not talking.
Being very anti-social.
I don't know why.
What's the cause of it?
It's like, I'm abnormal.
Compared to my old self last year,
I'm totally a quiet person.
Why?!
This is getting weird.
Gah!
I don't mean to get you all worried.
I'm really sorry.
I wanna know the reason too
but
I just don't know what is it!
Even myself doesn't like the current me.
Damit!
I don't like me!
Am always having the feeling of being so small.
No one gives a damn even if one dissapear.
Why am I feeling this?!
Always answering with one word.
Either yes or no.
-.-
What the fuck happened?!
Asshole, time for you to change!
START CHANGING TO A BETTER SELF!
YOU PIECE OF CRAP!
LEARN MIXING WITH OTHERS!
START TALKING LIKE YOU USED TO!
CHANGECHANGECHANGE.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP