I don't know you; but I want to =)

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

Firstly, a big THANKYOU to couz(: Best betul you couz. Hehe! So, the day started off by going to the housing agent to settle all my lease for the current one now and also for the next year one. All DONE! Pheww! One less thing to worry about when I get back to Aussie next year:D Suppose to head down to the city only tomorrow but decided to head down straight after I finish dealing with the Troublesome housing thingy (so tomorrow I can dota. lol!). Went down to meet Miss Canberra, Hez. Haha! It's been don't know how long since I met her. Smart girl she is, come down melb when her finals is just next week. HAHA!:P DFO for shopping then St.Kilda beach(oops, 1 thing I forgot, to do the name 'Ching' -.-) Met up with long lost friend too, Sarah. She is still so Hyper I suppose? LOL! Hanging around them makes me think of high school all over again. Ahhh~ Good times(:


next week i'll 'try' to do it
wait up!
2weeks is the duration.
(;

I don't know You,
but I want to,
All the more for that,
Words fall through me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP