you know what you want, but how long can you wait?

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009

There's always something that everyone is craving and hoping for, but how long can they really wait for it before it becomes part of them or their's? Some are willing to wait for quite some time while others can't even wait for a second. If someone were to tell me that they were willing to wait Forever, that is a bull****! Anyway, that's what i'm thinking about now=) Just finished futsal with jemo and his fellow CHS-ians. It was funnnn as it's been a long time since I had such funnn=D Anyway, i'm wondering why do people simply park their car in the middle of the road? They think they have BIG car then can park where they like izit? (tuutttutttutttutttt them a) hahaha. xD



What if my chances were already gone?
I started believing that I could be wrong.
But you give me one good reason.
To fight and never walk away.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP