1st

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello People! =D I'm feeling bored now and so, Finally I created a blog. A Beginner still. Man! What am I suppose to talk about? This is weird!!! TanVeiJae blogging? HAHA. Never thought of it. =P Usually i just blog hopping everywhere and leave comments but now? x.x Anyway. Damn! Am I having swine flu? Perhaps? HELP ANYONE? Hahaha. Right~ Randommmm... About my trip back to Malaysia! Starting was so B-O-R-I-N-G but it got better i think? Well, went for movies (Almost every single movie) HAHAHA! Most importantly! Footballlllllll. YES! FOOTBALL! Haven't play for such a long time since I left for Aussie. Er... I have no idea what to say anymore. Will update the pictures next time to do my talking. Hahaha.



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP