Winter and Uni? Not a good combination.

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Here goes the 1st day of my 2nd sem. Accounting Suck fyi. Everytime when i'm in accounts class, i feel super duper sleeeppyyyyy. GOD! help me! It's been going on since form4. I just HATEEEEEEE subjects with numberrrrsssssss. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! How i wish i was still back in Malaysia enjoying the days even though it was so Hot. Man, winter is one heck of a season. It not only make the weather cold but it make me Sleepy all the time. I can sleep continously without waking up just like a big fat pig. LOL!!!xD It's so bored that recently well i mean yesterday, in ONE day i actually finish watching Gossipgirls, Mamamia, Bridewars and also a few episodes of desperate housewives [credits to miss kuo=) , thanks alot!]. How jobless! (i know) Well, i shall continue watching desperate housewives then despite i have works to do=P Byeee people!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP